The Epson Home Cinema 2250 review help you understand the actual performance of this projector. It gives you a full HD 1080p picture with Android TV streaming. The unit has a 10W speaker and image enhancement, as well as frame interpolation, which makes for a great home theater projector. It also has a 70,000:1 contrast ratio, which means it can project a clear image even in low-light conditions.
Features – Epson Home Cinema 2250
- 1080p resolution
- 3LCD technology
- Android TV streaming
- Home theater projector
- 10W speaker
- Image enhancement
- Frame interpolation
- 70,000:1 contrast ratio
The Epson Home Cinema 2250 is a 3LCD 1080p projector with Android TV that offers streaming, home theater projection, and image enhancement capabilities. It has a 10W speaker, 70,000:1 contrast ratio, and HDMI connectivity.
- The projector’s remote is all you need to operate it
- Stunning picture quality
- Great inbuilt android TV
- Bluetooth connectivity is great
- Picture quality is better than the previous version
- Epson 2250 is the best full HD home cinema projector under $700
- Uses 3LCD technology gives you very good brightness and contrast
- 70000:1 contrast ratio will give you almost 4k quality
- You can use an audio video source to connect to your receiver.
- The integrated Android TV is great for movies.
- Projector is significantly cheaper than most on the market
- High contrast ratio makes images clear and defined
- The projector may have difficulty connecting to the Android TV adapter
- Built in android stick is not supporting most of 4k movies in amazon prime
- The lack of digital audio output and audio return channel (ARC) on the HDMI port is a gigantic design flaw.
- The integrated speaker is not very good.
- Projector is not as bright as some on the market
Based on the The Epson Home Cinema 2250 review, it is a great projector for the price. It has great features and produces stunning picture quality. Built in Android TV is a great addition, but there are some 4k movies that it does not support. The integrated speaker is not very good, but the projector is significantly cheaper than most on the market. Additionally, the high contrast ratio makes images clear and defined.
The Epson Home Cinema 2250 is a great projector for those who want a full HD 1080p experience with Android TV. It has a 10W speaker, image enhancement, and frame interpolation. The contrast ratio is 70,000:1, which is great for a home theater projector. The projector also has an HDMI input, which makes it easy to connect to a variety of devices. I hope you enjoyed reading Epson Home Cinema Review. Please let us know if you have a question via the contact form or the comment box. Read more…