Epson Home Cinema projector has screen size ranges: 80 inches from 8 feet and 119 inches from 12 feet. It features 3000 lumens white brightness and 3000 lumens color brightness and 15000 contrast ratio, 10000 hours of lamp life and 2 years of limited warranty.
Epson home theater projector has many connectivity options such as HDMI, RCA, VGA and USB. It entertains you with bright, full high definition 1080 pixel widescreen at home with three times greater color brightness than normal Epson projectors.
- Image quality is good with no screen lag
- Quite bright even in a room with windows and sunlight
- Colors are more rich when using a projector screen
- Has surpassed our expectations
- Projects a large, high-quality image for a fraction of the price of a 70″ television
- Great for movie night or sports
- Good price
- Great picture quality
- Users never had a problem
- Bulb lasts forever
- Lack of an audio output
- May require a projector screen for optimal viewing experience
- Fan noise is excessive on regular settings
- Windows content often has a greenish tint
- Can only get a good image around sunset
The pros and cons on the Epson home cinema 1040 have been mentioned above. You can see that the projector has good image quality, brightness and rich colors. For many users, it surpassed their expectations. The projector gives high quality picture at a fraction of the price of a 70-inch TV. Such home cinema projectors are perfect for movie night and sports. According to many users, they did not experience any problems. And, the good thing is that the projector bulb can last for a long time.
On the down side, the Epson 1040 projector lacks an audio output option and the projector may require a screen for the best viewing experience. According to some users, the fan noise is excessive on regular settings. Moreover, Windows content often has a greenish tint and users are able to enjoy good image around the sunset time.