WiFi Wireless Projector doesn’t support Dolby’s audio decoding due to the copyright issue of Dolby. Please close the Dolby option of the device you connected otherwise you may not get sound from videos, especially when you watch Netflix.
Also, due to DRM (digital rights management), website like YouTube/Netflix doesn’t allow Aircast or Miracast. You need to make the adjustment to make the right fit of the image, rotate the focus ring then adjust the focus ring slowly to make the image clear. It supports enhanced LED Technology that is 20-percent brighter than ordinary LED Read more…
- 【What’s In the Box】ER46+ Projector, Power Cable, Remote.【Industry-leading Warranty】We Built Own After-Sale Center in SSF-CA-USA & Surrey-BC-Canada, Able to Promise Customer 1-Year Warranty(Free), Tech Support(LifeTime).
- 【WHAT YOU CAN DO?】No More Limited Screen, Sharing Photos/Videos/Streaming Games from iOS/Android Phone/Tablet to ER46+ Wireless, Enjoy Big Screen! Support Game Consoles: PS2, PS3, Xbox, Wii etc via HDMI Cord, PC/Laptop via HDMI/VGA Cord, Read U-Disk/SD Card.【Notice: Due to DRM, Does Not Support Netflix/YouTube Streaming(Google DRM, You Will See)】
- 【Multiple Input Interfaces】Miracast, Airplay, DLNA, HDMI, VGA, Headphone Jack, USB, SD.【Portable Design】Suitable for Travel, Outdoor Party, Won’t Take Up Too Much Space.
- 【$10 OFF, for 1 Day!】【2017 Upgrade Version(Support both Wireless & Wired Direct Connections)】【No Need Buy WiFi Dongle/MHL cable Separately, Enjoy Wireless Connection!】【Image size 36-130 Inches(Recommend Distance 8.0 ft, 80 Inches)】
- 【Do not recommend for PPT or Business Presentation with Bright Lights On or During the Day Time, Ideal for Home Theater Movies, Video Game, Recommend Using in Dark Environment!】【Built-in speakers, recommend an external speaker connection(Via the headphone jack) for perfect sound.】
Nikita is a product reviewer who specializes in electronic products. She is an active member of several online forums and is always up-to-date on the latest products and research. Her reviews are detailed and honest, and her recommendations are always spot-on. If you’re looking for a new electronic product, Nikita is the person to ask!