Optoma HD26 1080p 3D DLP Home Theater Projector comes with screen size from 71 inches to 8 feet and 107 inches from 12 feet.
Optoma HD26 home theater projector has contrast ratio of 25000:1 and various inputs such as HDMI, MHL, audio out 3.5mm, 12v trigger, 3d sync, and USB service.
If you are going to buy a home theater projector, please consider buying this Optoma HD26 home cinema projector that comes with advanced features to delivers the high quality result.
Important features of Optoma HD26 home projector are 1920 x 1080 full HD resolution, 3200 lumens brightness, 6500 hour lamp life, 25000:1 contrast ratio, lens shift and keystone correction.
- Good picture quality
- Bright enough for daytime use
- Bulb lasts a long time
- Users can use an HDMI adapter to plug in a smartphone and mirror the screen
- Has a wireless adapter to stream without wires from a phone, tablet, or laptop
- The remote can be used from anywhere in the room since the projector has three IR receivers on the front, back, and top of the unit
- Unit failed after only 1.5 years of ownership
- Poor build quality
- For those who need VGA connectivity for older computers, they do need to realize that this projector is all digital and does not have VGA, DVI or RCA type video inputs.
- The Optoma HD26 is not a tiny body, however it is very light.
- May be difficult to set up
- You may need to buy additional adapters
- It have a lower resolution than some other projectors
Optoma HD26 is a DLP Home Theater with 1080P native resolution and 3D support. The pros and cons of this Optoma projector are written above. Therefore, please read the pros and cons carefuly if you want to buy this projector.
Some main pros are the long-lasting projector bulb, quality picture, good brightness for the daytime use, wireless connection and a powerful remote control.
On the other hand, the Optoma HD26 home theater has some cons too. The main cons are poor build quality, it is not very portable. And, users may need to buy additional adapters according to their requirement as well. Some users say that it is very difficult to setup.
Nikita is a product reviewer who specializes in electronic products. She is an active member of several online forums and is always up-to-date on the latest products and research. Her reviews are detailed and honest, and her recommendations are always spot-on. If you’re looking for a new electronic product, Nikita is the person to ask!