Optoma HD27 1080p 3D DLP Home Theater Projector has 1920 x 1080 full high definition resolution, 3200 lumens brightness, 25000:1 contrast ratio, 800 hour lamp life, lens shift and keystone correction.
It is made in a portable size to go anywhere you want. The Optoma HD27 projector is supported with one year of warranty on parts and labor while 90 days warranty on lamp.
Features & Specifications of Optoma HD27
- Screen size: 71 inches to 107 inches
- Projection distance: 8 feet to 12 feet
- 3200 ANSI brightness
- 25,000:1 contrast ratio
- Lightweight and portable Optoma projector
- 1-year warranty on parts and 90-day on lamp
- Input / Output Ports: dual-HDMI, MHL, 3D Vesa Sync Port, Audio Out 3.5MM and 12V Trigger, USB-A
- 1920 x 1080P Full HD Resolution
- 8000 hours lamp life
- Reference Display Mode (for color accuracy)
The main specs Optoma HD27 are mentioned above. From the list of specs, I see that the home theater has decent brightness level as it comes with 3200 ANSI brightness. The 25,000:1 contrast ratio is not bad.
The lightweight and portable Optoma projector has various input and output connection ports. You will be able to find popular ports such as USB, MHL and HDMI.
It has 8,000 hours of lamp life and 1080P FHD native resolution for the great viewing experience. The projector comes with a special feature called Reference Display Mode, which is good for accurate colors.
- Bright picture even with the lights on
- Good picture quality
- Easy setup
- The projector lamp is very powerful.
- Special gaming mode
- Good sound quality
- Best value for the money
- Runs quietly
- Good color quality
- The remote backlight is confusing.
- A little startup noise for a minute
- Some users reported that it gives a little rainbow effect.
- The menu screen is small.
The main pros and cons are here. You can see that the Optoma projector delivers good picture and sound performance. It runs quietly.
It is very easy to setup. The projector comes with special gaming mode and many other advanced features.
On the other hand, Optoma HD27 comes with some cons also. It gives you a little startup noise for a minute. The projector has a little rainbow effect too. According to some users, the remote backlight is confusing and the menu screen is small.
Nikita is a product reviewer who specializes in electronic products. She is an active member of several online forums and is always up-to-date on the latest products and research. Her reviews are detailed and honest, and her recommendations are always spot-on. If you’re looking for a new electronic product, Nikita is the person to ask!