If you are looking for an impressive projector with impressive specifications that is also popular among its users, you can check BenQ HT2050A. This is an HD 3D 1080p projector with 2200 lumens brightness. The contrast ratio is 15000:1 with RGBRGB color wheel. This is a popular ISFCCC certified BenQ projector for day and night projection.
It comes with short throw distance that can easily be installed to get screen size from 60 inches to 180 inches bigger screen from 1.15 to 1.5 meter throw ratio. You can get a 79 inches screen from just 6.6 feet distance.
It has low input lag that is 16ms for the best gaming experience and 2D keystone for the side projection.
Most importantly, this is from the trusted projector brand that is BenQ. It has become the number one DLP projector brand on the globe. Most of the BenQ projectors come with three years of warranty and this BenQ HT2050A also comes with a 3-year of warranty.
You can also adjust the focus of the lens with the help of focus ring for the clearer picture.
Fast Response for the Good Gaming Time
BenQ HT2050A has low input lag in micro seconds that is good for heart pounding game action. You will surely enjoy very smooth gaming time without annoying motion blur and image lag.
For the color accuracy rec. 709 plays very important role here. It is an international HDTV standard that shows the colors of director choice. Further, it has a 6X speed RGBRGB color wheel so it opens the door of more than 96-percent coverage to Rec. 709 for the accurate color. And so, the projector is able to give you refined colors without any doubts.
Ultra Short Throw Projection (100 Inches Screen at Eight Feet)
The BenQ HT2050A is able to give more thrills in less space. Because it projects a stunning hundred inches image from just 8.2 feet. With the help of such impressive capability of HT2050A, you can enjoy a big-screen theater entertainment in your own home.
Side Projection with 2D Keystone
BenQ HT2050A has 2D keystone correction for horizontal and vertical keystone correction that gets rid of effects when the projector is placed at an indirect angle.
- 1.3X zoom ratio
- 1.15 to 1.5 meter throw ratio
- 100 inches screen at 8.2 feet distance
- +10% (vertical) lens shift
- 2D vertical and horizontal + / – 30° keystone correction
- 60 inches to 180 inches diagonal clear image
- 15 to 102KHz horizontal frequency
- 23 to 120hz vertical scan rate
- 30 inches to 300 inches image size
- Lens: F/# = 2.59 – 2.87, f = 16.88 – 21.88 mm
- DLP projection technology
- VGA (640 x 480) to WUXGA_RB (1920 x 1200) resolution support (RB = reduced blanking)
- 1080P (1920 x 1080) native resolution
- 2200 ANSI lumens
- 1.07 billion colors
- 15,000:1 contrast ratio (FOFO)
- 16:9 native aspect ratio
- 7000 hours SmartEco
- 5000 hours Economic
- 3500 hours normal
- 240W light source wattage
- Lamp light source
- Picture mode: bright / vivid tv / cinema / game / user 1 / user 2 / ISF day / ISF night / (3D)
- 6-segment (RGBRGB)
- 6X (50Hz), 4X (60Hz) color wheel speed
- 96% Rec 709 coverage
- Chamber speaker 10W X 1
- ISF Day/Night
- CinemaMaster Audio +
- One security bar
- Two (front / top) IR receiver
- One DC 12V trigger (3.5mm mini jack)
- One RS232 (DB-9pin)
- One audio out ( 3.5 mm mini jack)
- One audio L/R in (RCA)
- One USB (type mini B)
- USB: Type A: 1 – USB- 1 (2.0 / power supply)
- HDMI: 2 – HDMI – 1
- One component video in
- One composite video in (RCA)
- PC (D-sub) : 1
- Environment Specifications
- AC100 to 240V, 50 to 60 Hz power supply
- 0~40°C operating temperature
- < 0.5W standby power consumption
- 353W / 110 V typical power consumption
- Up to 1080p top bottom
- Up to 1080i/p side by side
- Up to 1080p frame packing
- 720p frame sequential
- 3D compatibility
- NTSC, PAL, SECAM, SDTV video compatibility
- 480i, 480p, 576i, 567p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p HDTV compatibility
Dimension and weight
- 380.5mm by 121.7mm by 277mm
- 7.27 lbs net weight
Standard accessories included
- RCV012 remote control with battery
- One power cord
- One user manual
- Quick start guide
- Lens cover
- Warranty card
Nikita is a product reviewer who specializes in electronic products. She is an active member of several online forums and is always up-to-date on the latest products and research. Her reviews are detailed and honest, and her recommendations are always spot-on. If you’re looking for a new electronic product, Nikita is the person to ask!