According to LG HU810PW Review. The LG 4K UHD Smart Dual Laser CineBeam Projector is a high-end model that offers an excellent picture quality with 97% DCI-P3 and 2700 ANSI lumens.
It also has a good feature set, including a built-in speaker, USB and HDMI inputs, and a wireless LAN.
However, it’s not a perfect projector, as it doesn’t have 3D support and is quite expensive.
- 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) resolution
- Smart Dual Laser CineBeam Projector
- 97% DCI-P3 and 2700 ANSI lumens
- WirelessMouse and Keyboard Connectivity
- USB Type-C ports
- Four-color (RGBY) laser projection
- HDR 10 support
- HDMI 2.0 ports
- Built-in 40-watt speaker
- Auto keystone correction
- IP68 dust and water resistance
- Android 7.0 Nougat operating system
The LG HU810PW Review 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) Smart Dual Laser CineBeam Projector with 97% DCI-P3 and 2700 ANSI Lumens is a great projector for those who want a high-quality image.
It has a high brightness level, and the colors are very accurate. The contrast ratio is also very good, and the projector is able to produce a very clear image. The only drawback of this projector is that it is a bit expensive.
- The only projector with an EARC hdmi port
- Low input lag gaming
- Amazing picture quality
- Super bright
- Great colors
- Bulb will never have to be changed
- Huge screen
- Laser light with no dimming
- Generous setup options
- The projector is very susceptible to laser speckle, especially with red objects.
- The projector works best with a matte white or gray/silver screen.
- Picture quality is amazing.
- It is very quiet.
- Has built in speakers if not using external speakers.
- I highly recommend this projector for the price and the technology that’s in it.
- This projector has low noise
- Does not come with a screen.
LG HU810PW review is based on pros, cons and features. It is a projector that has many great features, such as an EARC hdmi port, low input lag gaming, amazing picture quality, and a bulb that will never have to be changed.
The projector also has some great colors and is very bright. However, the projector is also very susceptible to laser speckle, especially with red objects. The projector works best with a matte white or gray/silver screen. Read more…