On this page, you will read ELEPHAS YG280 Projector Review. The Elephas portable projector for iPhone is a great way to watch cartoons and movies on your phone.
It is easy to use and comes with a remote control to make it even easier to use. The projector is small and lightweight, making it easy to take with you wherever you go.
- Bright and clear projection
- Adjustable focus
- Built-in speaker
- Compact and portable
- Supports a variety of input methods
- Comes with a remote control
The ELEPHAS Portable Projector for iPhone is a video smart led pocket pico small projector that is perfect for use at home or on the go. With its multiple HDMI and USB ports, it is able to connect to a variety of devices, making it ideal for use with a laptop, iPhone, iPad, or even a TV.
Additionally, the projector comes with a remote control, making it easy to control the projector from a distance. The projector is also lightweight and compact, making it easy to transport and store.
- Great for artsy and crafty people
- On a budget
- Lines are crisp enough
- Screen is bright enough
- Can be used for movies
- Super loud for the size
- No need for an actual screen, works well without it
- Accurate description
- The projector comes with its charger, an HDMI cable, and an A/V cable.
- The remote is very easy to maneuver as well as the controls on the projector itself.
- The picture quality is okay and you can adjust the focus manually with the dial on the side of the machine.
- A great purchase for the price.
- For many users, it is delivered in a timely manner in a good packaging.
- Not great for large rooms/projects
- Have to be a little creative to get the right height/distance
- May not have the best picture quality
- For some people, tech support was unhelpful
- If you plan on using your phone with this, I suggest getting a separate HDMI cable that is compatible with your phone type.
- Users should buy or have triple A batteries available for the remote.
- The projector is a bit noisy.
According to ELEPHAS YG280 Projector Review, it is a projector that is great for artsy and crafty people who are on a budget. The projector has crisp enough lines and a bright enough screen to be used for movies.
The projector comes with its charger, an HDMI cable, and an A/V cable. The remote is very easy to maneuver as well as the controls on the projector itself.
The picture quality is okay and you can adjust the focus manually with the dial on the side of the machine. The projector is a bit noisy but once you play sound its can easily be drowned out. Read more…
Nikita is a product reviewer who specializes in electronic products. She is an active member of several online forums and is always up-to-date on the latest products and research. Her reviews are detailed and honest, and her recommendations are always spot-on. If you’re looking for a new electronic product, Nikita is the person to ask!