DLP Projector is small but it is capable of projecting an HD image of up to 150 inches. It works with all media types, just plug and play. It has great features that allow you to operate it as easy as you change channels on your TV. It comes with built-in Kodi media player for special media playback experience.
- Can watch movies from a memory card
- Keyboard and mousepad combo work great
- Good mobile projector
- Needs to be in a very low light environment
- Not good if connected to a laptop; poor battery life
- Won’t connect to android to use as a projector
- Must disconnect and reconnect hard drives or USB to be able to use
- If you plug in USB devices, the projector shuts off
- Menu to access hard drives won’t show
- Users cannot watch Netflix
- UI is clunky
This mini pocket projector has one GB RAM, 8GB ROM, high sensitivity remote sensor and free angle remote control that is really very easy to operate. It also supports Wi-fi to watch Netflix, Youtube and live streaming video. It has two USB ports that make the projector a good choice for presentations. You can optionally operate this project via a standard mouse and headphone jack as well.
It has user-friendly interface so you don’t have to be too much techy to operate this projector, just plug it in, play and enjoy high quality viewing experience.
Nikita is a product reviewer who specializes in electronic products. She is an active member of several online forums and is always up-to-date on the latest products and research. Her reviews are detailed and honest, and her recommendations are always spot-on. If you’re looking for a new electronic product, Nikita is the person to ask!